Friday, February 06, 2009

Dear miss vp,
your words are hurting but actually, its what you do that makes me do so.
you also talk during co practices, and you were always told off by zhou lao shi. oh yeah. that's what a vp do.
actually, when i talk to them, its not very loud like the whole co can hear or whatever. and also most of the time i am telling them to lower their volume or not talk. and also, you dare to 挖苦 me with the past right. you told me why not think about the time the 3 of us quarrelled. omg like its your problem. you say this to me urgh. fuck la. i know my attitude not good. so what. at least when i talk i have alr done my work . so what i hao lian. anyway it's not even hao lian can. if you got the skills and not blow up to standard, then what for? i am not like her okay.

hahaha and yeah. i actually liked you when you are in sec 1/2 maybe sec 3.
but there's something i don't understand about you that's why i started to grow apart with you.
but i won't say what it is here lol. and yeap i know my attitude towards ade not good. but the things i asked her it is only something the biggest head can do.

oh and if it makes you happy, i shall not ask anything from you Adeline or Li Ying. and i shall SHUT UP during co. HAPPY?!




omg seriously i don't even know why i am typing this shit here. what i cant stand most is that your attitude also not very good and you say me.. okay nvm .
yeah so to your reply and to not to let you feel very forced to talk to me, i shall say this.
you do your part then you come say me. i do my things before i say you.
bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home